In regards to the handling of personal data in our company, within each of our service areas, we fully recognize the sensitivity of your information, and we are vigilant in how we acquire, use and manage your data.
1. Your personal information will be acquired fairly and legally, with an explicit purpose, and only to the extent required to carry out our employment or work duties. We will take measures to ensure that your personal information isn’t used beyond the scope of what its originally intended purpose.
For Enquiries Regarding Personal Information
4th Floor, Tenjin Building
Business Hours: 9 am – 6 pm, Monday through Friday
Policy established: September 1, 2012
KYUDEN GLOBAL, a Division of Kyuden Business Front, Inc.
1．The Purpose of Storing and Using Personal Information
Our company operates temporary employment, temporary to permanent (temp-to-perm), employment placement, job change support and other services. KYUDEN GLOBAL operates these services as well as translation, design and global business planning services.
When you your personal data is required for these services, it will not be used for purposes other than those listed below.
1) How Personal Data for Temporary Staff is Handled
Data protection will be at all levels of the registration process: contact, reception, selection, temporary employment and management duties, skill and qualification references for the client, personnel labor management duties, welfare, every type of training, seminars, events, consultations and surveys. conforming to the laws and ordinances stipulated for health check duties.
2) Personal Information about HR Introduced for Dispatch
Registration contact, reception, selection, introduction, every type of training, seminar, event, and consultation guidance, usage, implementation and surveys, conforming to the laws and ordinances stipulated for health check duties, will be executed in accordance with our standards.
3) Personal Information about HR Registered for Industries
Registration contact, reception, selection, industry introduction, every type of training, seminar, event, and consultation shall be guided, used and implemented in accordance with our standards.
4）Personal Information about HR Seeking Re-Employment
Contact, reception, and other duties carried out in the re-employment support registration process will be executed in accordance with our standards.
5) Personal Information about Our Clients
Activities in which business cards and email addresses exchanged in all types of groups, as well as procedures for signing contracts and managing clients and trust, will be executed in accordance with our standards.
6）Personal Information about Our Company Employees
Our duties in personnel labor management, welfare programs, all types of trainings, and labor safety and sanitation will be executed in accordance with our standards.
7 ) Personal Information about Our Education Training Registrants
When processing registration or guidance for educational trainings and lectures, the pertinent work duties in every type of contact will be executed in accordance with our standards.
8）Other Personal Information
To safeguard the personal information we receive from you, we will execute our work duties in accordance with our standards. (This includes records of visits to and registration with our company, entering or leaving a room, as well as handling your Request for the Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information.)
2. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except for reasons based on Japanese laws and ordinances, we will not divulge your personal information to third parties without your permission.
3. Procedures for Releasing and Revising Information
(1) Our staff will handle your request for personal information in good faith and without delay. You can contact us directly or through a representative to request access to what personal information we have stored on you, or to ask for your information to be corrected, amended, deleted or suspended (referred to below as Disclosure, etc.).
To obtain information, please contact us first with a Request for the Disclosure of Personal Information*.
We will also take complaints related to personal information at the address below.
For Enquiries Regarding Personal Information:
General Affairs and Planning Division
Data Protection Officer
Kyuden Business Front
4th Floor, Tenjin Building
Tenjin 2-12-1, Chuo-ku
Desk Hours: 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday
(2) To file a request for the disclosure of personal information, please contact the information desk at the above telephone number
(English speakers are available).
We will mail you an attachment of our company’s specific method of filing a Request for the Disclosure of Personal Information.
Please understand that we are unable to process requests that do not adhere to these guidelines.
If there are errors in your Request for the Disclosure of Personal Information, and we cannot confirm your identification, we will contact you and send you one more request form. If we don’t hear from you within 2 weeks, your request will be deleted.
(3) To confirm identification, the following information is required from those requesting the release, etc. of personal information: name, address, telephone number and birthdate. In addition, temporary and temp-perm staff must provide their staff code, and company employees need their employee code to verify identification. If the above information is not available, we will use other methods to confirm identification.
* To confirm your identification, please attach a photocopy of one of the following documents: a Japanese driver’s license or health insurance card, residence card, your passport, or another official document proving who you are.
If you are being represented by a proxy, the proxy must be authorized to act on your behalf (how this is done is up to the applicant).
* When copying your documents to verify your identification, please black out any sensitive information yourself, leaving the name of the city or prefecture which is registered as your honseki (permanent domicile/residence).
(4) No fees will be charged for the handling of your request for personal information, whether it involves the correction, amendment, deletion, elimination, suspension of usage or provision to third parties.
(5) To notify you of the result, we will send a document by mail to the person named at the address stated on your Request for the Disclosure of Personal Information. Please understand that it may take some days to be notified of the result of your request.
In some cases we will be unable to release personal information. These cases are indicated below under ‘Caution’.
4. About the Handling Organization and How to Submit a Complaint
Name of the privacy protection management service:
JIPDEC (Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community (JIPDEC)
Privacy Mark Promotion Center (JIPDEC)
Roppongi First Building,
Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
Telephone: 03-5860-7565 or 0120-700-779
(Do not use for enquiries about services or products)
This service is only available in Japanese.
( ! ) Caution: When a Request for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information is Denied
Please be advised that in the following situations, we may be unable to respond to your request for the disclosure, etc. of personal information.
1. If your name, address, birth date, telephone number or other necessary information is missing from the application form.
2. If the name, address, birth date, or telephone number we have on record for you differs from that stated on your application.
3. If the information in your request is proven to have been forged or falsified;
4. If you or a third party risk losing the right to life, person, or property, in addition to other human rights or benefits, once this information is disclosed;
5. If there is a fear that our company could be considerably damaged by such disclosure when correctly carrying out our duties;
6. If there is a possibility of conflict or legal infringement.
KYUDEN GLOBAL division, under the guidelines followed by all staff at Kyuden Business Front Inc. hereby promises to handle your personal information appropriately and respectfully.